Comic Book Arist | Concept Artist | Illustrator
- Experienced comic book artist, versed in all aspect of the sequential art creation process and illustration
- focused on developing personal aesthetic in visual arts
- Recognized consistently for performance excellence
- Artisitic abilities
- Drawing coorrect anatomical forms
- Character design
- Art composition
- Digital illustration
- Attention to details
- Adobe Photoshop
Currently working as a freelance comic book artist I have 10 years’ professionals in the field.
My previous employers include:
- Marvel Comics (Wolverine and the X-men)
- Zenescope Entmt (Grimm Tales of Terror)
- Evoluzione Publishing (The Gentleman)
- Titan Comics (Assassin’s Creed)
- Editions Petit a Petit (Strasbourg)
- Newton&Compton (Marathon)
Born on July 17, 1984, he is an Italian artist.
Graduated in law and with a postgraduate course in Marketing & Communication, as an artist he is largely self-taught.
Before starting his career in comics, he spent a full year working in the legal field and another year in a communications agency. Today, to those who ask him about those two years, he says “two years have been more than enough”
Among the first to hold comics courses in his hometown, today he teaches drawing and comics at the OVO – school of visual arts.